Ave Maria - F Major
Mélodie religieuse adaptée au 1er Prélude de J.S. Bach - Sacred Melody - MeditationThis sheet music is based on Gounod's own original sheet music edition of this Ave Maria, first published in 1859.
Gounod entitled this arrangement for voice Mélodie religieuse adaptée au premier Prélude de J.S. Bach [Sacred melody adapted to the first Prelude of J.S. Bach].
The original version of Gounod's Ave Maria is set in the key of G Major.
This score is a transcription down to F Major.
The vocal range is C4 to A5 (C4 is middle C).
The lyrics consist of one verse in Latin.
Please note also that in order to accomodate different vocal ranges, we offer Gounod's Ave Maria in different keys :
- G major (vocal range : D4 to B5, original key)
- F Major (vocal range : C4 to A5)
- E flat Major (vocal range : Bb3 to G5)
- D flat Major (vocal range : Ab3 to F5)
- C Major (vocal range : G3 to E5)
- B flat Major (vocal range : F3 to D5)
Duration : 02:45
This sheet music appears in the following collections :
We Also Recommend
Ave Maria, D 839 - G Major
Voice (4/6 : Medium-Low) and piano
Ave Maria, D 839 - A flat Major
Voice (3/6 : Medium-High) and piano