Ave Maria, D 839 - G Major
Ellens dritter Gesang - Hymne an die Jungfrau - D 839 - Op. 52, No. 6The original key for Schubert's Ave Maria is B flat Major.
This score is a transcription for medium-low voices.
It is set in the key of G Major.
The vocal range is D4 to D5 (C4 = middle C), although it can be sung one octave lower.
The lyrics consist of two verses in Latin.
This Ave Maria is also available in German.
Please note that this score contains indications for performing the ornaments (mordents and appoggiaturas) in accordance with the performance practice of the Romantic period.
Please note also that in order to accomodate different vocal ranges, we offer Schubert's Ave Maria in different keys :
- C major (vocal range : G4 to G5)
- B flat Major (vocal range : F4 to F5, original key)
- A flat Major (vocal range : Eb4 to Eb5)
- G Major (vocal range : D4 to D5)
- F Major (vocal range : C4 to C5)
- E flat Major (vocal range : Bb3 to Bb4)
Duration : 04:02
This sheet music appears in the following collections :
- Christmas Sheet Music
- Christmas sheet music for voice
- Franz Schubert (1797-1828)
- Romantic Sheet Music
- Schubert : Lieder with piano accompaniment
- Sheet music about animals, nature and the great outdoors
- Sheet music for funerals
- Sheet music for voice
- Sheetmusic2print's favorites!
- Wedding sheet music
- Worship & Praise sheet music
We Also Recommend
Ave Maria, D 839 - A flat Major
Voice (3/6 : Medium-High) and piano
Ave Maria, D 839 - Latin - B flat Major
Voice (2/6 : High) and piano
Ave Maria, D 839 - E flat Major
Voice (6/6 : Lowest) and piano