Ave Maria, D 839 - E flat Major
Ellens dritter Gesang - Hymne an die Jungfrau - D 839 - Op. 52, No. 6
The original key for Schubert's Ave Maria is B flat Major.
This score is a transcription for very low voices.
It is set in the key of E flat Major.
The vocal range is B flat 3 to B flat 4 (C4 = middle C), although it can be sung one octave lower.
The lyrics consist of two verses in Latin.
Please note that this score contains indications for performing the ornaments (mordents and appoggiaturas) in accordance with the performance practice of the Romantic period.
Please note also that in order to accomodate different vocal ranges, we offer Schubert's Ave Maria in different keys :
- C major (vocal range : G4 to G5)
- B flat Major (vocal range : F4 to F5, original key)
- A flat Major (vocal range : Eb4 to Eb5)
- G Major (vocal range : D4 to D5)
- F Major (vocal range : C4 to C5)
- E flat Major (vocal range : Bb3 to Bb4)
Duration : 04:02
Source : Franz Schubert, Lieder with Piano Accompaniment.
This sheet music appears in the following collections :
- Christmas Sheet Music
- Christmas sheet music for voice
- Franz Schubert (1797-1828)
- Intermediate sheet music for voice
- Romantic Sheet Music
- Schubert : Lieder with piano accompaniment
- Sheet music for funerals
- Sheet music for voice
- Wedding & Love Music for Voice
- Wedding sheet music
- Worship & Praise Music for Voice